UBS Adjusts Estimates on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Following 2Q; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "We are revising NCLH's yield outlook for the year to +1.68% vs. guidance of +1.75% down from +4.0% previously, with Q4 implied yield est. of down approx. -1%, given Q3 guidance of +2.5% yield in constant currency vs. UBSe +2.25%. Our net cruise costs ex-fuel are now up 1%, better than 2% expense growth previously. We note that NCLH's current FY yield guide implies Q4 yields to be down YOY which is surprising given NCLH itineraries shift back to Caribbean even more than RCL and CCL in Q4, with NCLH at 51% vs 22-23% in Q3, RCL at 47% vs 27% in Q3 and CCL at 29% vs. 23% in Q3. Our '16E EPS is now at $3.42, down from $3.75 prev."
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $38.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!