UBS Adjusts Estimates on Midcoast Energy Partners (MEP); Cuts Price Target to $6.50
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MEP), and cut the price target to $6.50 (from $7.50). UBS no longer expects EEP will dropdown additional interest in Midcoast Energy to MEP, and as such decided to lower EBITDA estimates for 2017/2018/2019.
Analyst Shneur Gershuni commented, "During 3Q16 earnings, MEP didn’t provide any update on the strategic review with EEP, but noted that due to the announced transaction between SE and ENB, the strategic evaluation could be extended into 2017 which was not a surprise."
Shares of Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. closed at $7.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!