UBS Adjusts Estimates on Electronic Arts (EA) Following 2Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating and $90.00 price target on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) following the company's 2Q earnings report. UBS adjusted non-GAAP revenue estimates to $2.11b from $2.10b. Adjusted EPS estimates was raised to $2.37 from $2.33.
Analyst Eric Sheridan commented, "In FQ2, EA once again exceeded Street expectations on revs (on the strength of sports & mobile titles) while delivering better than expected margins & returning cash to shareholders. While management’s revised FY EPS guidance did not fully reflect the FQ2 beat, we believe this is largely conservatism (ahead of an impactful FQ3) as opposed to caution around the forward outlook. Moreover, a strong FIFA 17 launch (+13% sell-through YoY over first 4 weeks), the release of FIFA Mobile & upbeat commentary on the recent first-person shooter launches (albeit with no update on unit expectations) suggest that concerns over a light FQ3 may prove unwarranted. Longer term, we view the strength of EA's console, mobile & extra content revenues as signs that EA is benefiting from both cyclical & secular trends in gaming. Accordingly, we believe the risk-reward continues to skew favorably for EA at current levels."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $77.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!