U.S. Silica (SLCA) Added to Credit Suisse Focus List; PT to $49
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse added U.S. Silica Holdings (NYSE: SLCA) to its U.S. Focus List. The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted its price target to $49.00 (from $42.00).
Analyst James Wicklund commented, "After two days on the road with management and conducting an industry deep dive, we increase estimates and raise our target price to $49 (from $42). The Investment Policy Committee has also added SLCA to the U.S. Focus List. This cycle, sand is the most leveraged OFS sub-segment to the recovery in production and activity in North America. We expect sand demand in 2018 to eclipse the demand level of 2014. Our rig count forecast, which drives our sand model, is ~25% below the upper end of the consensus range. This implies further potential upside for sales, margins, and the stock price to the degree our forecast proves conservative. Sand stocks should replace land drillers this cycle as the most levered to a recovery in NAM activity. We modify our 2017 / 2018 EPS estimates from $0.55 / $1.88 to $0.51 / $2.75."
Shares of U.S. Silica Holdings closed at $42.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!