Twitter (TWTR) PT Reduced to $60 at Topeka Capital
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
Topeka Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) and reduced its price target to $60.00 (from $70.00).
Analyst Victor Anthony said, "We reckon that we are witnessing Facebook (FB $58.15:Buy) part two. Instead this time it is faster user growth that investors are seeking rather than faster mobile monetization. Accelerating revenue growth, raised guidance, and a near acceleration of U.S. MAU growth failed to appease investors, who are demanding TWTR show a faster path to achieving mainstream status. We are optimistic that TWTR should reaccelerate growth at some point this year. Our 2015 EBITDA estimate increases by 17%, however our price target reduces to $60 from $70 on a reduction in our target multiple. We are stubbornly sticking with our Buy rating and see improvement in investor returns as user growth strengthens."
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $42.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Cuts Starwood Hotels & Resorts (HOT) to 'Hold' as Analyst Sees Less Upside
- CBS (CBS) PT Raised to $65 at Piper Jaffray Following Record Results
- Rosenblatt Raises Price Target on Zendesk (ZEN) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!