Twitter (TWTR) PT Reduced to $60 at Topeka Capital
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Topeka Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) and reduced its price target to $60.00 (from $70.00).
Analyst Victor Anthony said, "We reckon that we are witnessing Facebook (FB $58.15:Buy) part two. Instead this time it is faster user growth that investors are seeking rather than faster mobile monetization. Accelerating revenue growth, raised guidance, and a near acceleration of U.S. MAU growth failed to appease investors, who are demanding TWTR show a faster path to achieving mainstream status. We are optimistic that TWTR should reaccelerate growth at some point this year. Our 2015 EBITDA estimate increases by 17%, however our price target reduces to $60 from $70 on a reduction in our target multiple. We are stubbornly sticking with our Buy rating and see improvement in investor returns as user growth strengthens."
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $42.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) in Focus on Additional Takeover Chatter
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Splunk (SPLK) to $76 Following 2Q16
- Twitter (TWTR), Facebook (FB) 'Autoplay' Video Feature Criticized Following Virginia TV Crew Shooting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!