Twitter (TWTR) PT Reduced to $60 at Topeka Capital
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Topeka Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) and reduced its price target to $60.00 (from $70.00).
Analyst Victor Anthony said, "We reckon that we are witnessing Facebook (FB $58.15:Buy) part two. Instead this time it is faster user growth that investors are seeking rather than faster mobile monetization. Accelerating revenue growth, raised guidance, and a near acceleration of U.S. MAU growth failed to appease investors, who are demanding TWTR show a faster path to achieving mainstream status. We are optimistic that TWTR should reaccelerate growth at some point this year. Our 2015 EBITDA estimate increases by 17%, however our price target reduces to $60 from $70 on a reduction in our target multiple. We are stubbornly sticking with our Buy rating and see improvement in investor returns as user growth strengthens."
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $42.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!