Twitter (TWTR) PT Reduced to $60 at Topeka Capital
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Topeka Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) and reduced its price target to $60.00 (from $70.00).
Analyst Victor Anthony said, "We reckon that we are witnessing Facebook (FB $58.15:Buy) part two. Instead this time it is faster user growth that investors are seeking rather than faster mobile monetization. Accelerating revenue growth, raised guidance, and a near acceleration of U.S. MAU growth failed to appease investors, who are demanding TWTR show a faster path to achieving mainstream status. We are optimistic that TWTR should reaccelerate growth at some point this year. Our 2015 EBITDA estimate increases by 17%, however our price target reduces to $60 from $70 on a reduction in our target multiple. We are stubbornly sticking with our Buy rating and see improvement in investor returns as user growth strengthens."
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $42.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Upgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Gains Ahead of Thursday's Webcast on 'New Offering'
- KeyBanc Downgrades DaVita (DVA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!