Twitter (TWTR) PT Reduced to $60 at Topeka Capital
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Topeka Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) and reduced its price target to $60.00 (from $70.00).
Analyst Victor Anthony said, "We reckon that we are witnessing Facebook (FB $58.15:Buy) part two. Instead this time it is faster user growth that investors are seeking rather than faster mobile monetization. Accelerating revenue growth, raised guidance, and a near acceleration of U.S. MAU growth failed to appease investors, who are demanding TWTR show a faster path to achieving mainstream status. We are optimistic that TWTR should reaccelerate growth at some point this year. Our 2015 EBITDA estimate increases by 17%, however our price target reduces to $60 from $70 on a reduction in our target multiple. We are stubbornly sticking with our Buy rating and see improvement in investor returns as user growth strengthens."
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $42.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on ConAgra Foods (CAG) Following In-Line 4Q
- RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following Headwinds
- UBS Raises Price Target on Constellation Brands (STZ) Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!