Twilio (TWLO) Momentum Intact, Outlook Conservative - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Ittai Kidron reiterated an Outperform rating and $50 price target on Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) following strong results after the close. Kidron notes momentum is intact and the outlook is conservative.
Kidron commented, "Twilio reported strong 3Q16 results, in line with its positive pre-announcement from October 11. Overall, the company continues to experience impressive growth across multiple vectors (new customer additions and usage and use case expansion within existing customers), as well as introduce new solutions into the marketplace, which can fuel further upside in 2017. We maintain our bullish view on the company as the transition to cloud-based architecture for application-to-person communication continues. Furthermore, we believe guidance is highly conservative and model outlook at the high-end of management's guidance while still believing there's more upside. Maintain Outperform and $50 price target."
Shares of Twilio closed at $32.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!