Tribune Media (TRCO) Numbers Cut as Jefferies; Reduced Outlook Not Unexpected
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis lowered estimates and his price target on Hold-rated Tribune Media (NYSE: TRCO) to $34.00 (from $38.00) saying the reduced outlook was not expected.
Janedis commented, "Similar to peers, TRCO lowered their full year political adv. estimate (from $200M to $161M, gross). This, combined with weaker core advertising trends in 2H16, resulted in mgmt lowering the full year rev guidance by ~$100M, and adj. EBITDA by $55M (at midpoint). We maintain our Hold rating, and remain cautious on the group."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.17 to $1.96 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.67 to $1.62.
Shares of Tribune Media closed at $31.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!