Tribune Media (TRCO) Numbers Cut as Jefferies; Reduced Outlook Not Unexpected
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis lowered estimates and his price target on Hold-rated Tribune Media (NYSE: TRCO) to $34.00 (from $38.00) saying the reduced outlook was not expected.
Janedis commented, "Similar to peers, TRCO lowered their full year political adv. estimate (from $200M to $161M, gross). This, combined with weaker core advertising trends in 2H16, resulted in mgmt lowering the full year rev guidance by ~$100M, and adj. EBITDA by $55M (at midpoint). We maintain our Hold rating, and remain cautious on the group."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.17 to $1.96 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.67 to $1.62.
Shares of Tribune Media closed at $31.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!