Tribune Media (TRCO) Numbers Cut as Jefferies; Reduced Outlook Not Unexpected
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis lowered estimates and his price target on Hold-rated Tribune Media (NYSE: TRCO) to $34.00 (from $38.00) saying the reduced outlook was not expected.
Janedis commented, "Similar to peers, TRCO lowered their full year political adv. estimate (from $200M to $161M, gross). This, combined with weaker core advertising trends in 2H16, resulted in mgmt lowering the full year rev guidance by ~$100M, and adj. EBITDA by $55M (at midpoint). We maintain our Hold rating, and remain cautious on the group."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.17 to $1.96 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.67 to $1.62.
Shares of Tribune Media closed at $31.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!