Transocean (RIG) PT Raised to $11 at Jefferies as Medium-Term Improves Again; Retains Hold Rating
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eduardo Royes raised his price target on Transocean (NYSE: RIG) to $11.00 (from $8.50) but stopped short of upgrading the stock and maintained a Hold rating. The analyst noted the medium-term improves again.
Royes commented, "Opex continues to impress- although some of the reduction likely reflects deferred maintenance, we lower our overall daily per rig cost 'starting point' again. We raise medium-term estimates on this (and with help from lower capex, our PT rises to $11), but remain mindful of the possible bigger step-up in opex from even a modest 'recovery' year in 2018. Further, value is constrained by a weaker normalized profile."
Shares of Transocean closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!