Transocean (RIG) PT Raised to $11 at Jefferies as Medium-Term Improves Again; Retains Hold Rating
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Eduardo Royes raised his price target on Transocean (NYSE: RIG) to $11.00 (from $8.50) but stopped short of upgrading the stock and maintained a Hold rating. The analyst noted the medium-term improves again.
Royes commented, "Opex continues to impress- although some of the reduction likely reflects deferred maintenance, we lower our overall daily per rig cost 'starting point' again. We raise medium-term estimates on this (and with help from lower capex, our PT rises to $11), but remain mindful of the possible bigger step-up in opex from even a modest 'recovery' year in 2018. Further, value is constrained by a weaker normalized profile."
Shares of Transocean closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!