Transocean (RIG) PT Raised to $11 at Jefferies as Medium-Term Improves Again; Retains Hold Rating
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Eduardo Royes raised his price target on Transocean (NYSE: RIG) to $11.00 (from $8.50) but stopped short of upgrading the stock and maintained a Hold rating. The analyst noted the medium-term improves again.
Royes commented, "Opex continues to impress- although some of the reduction likely reflects deferred maintenance, we lower our overall daily per rig cost 'starting point' again. We raise medium-term estimates on this (and with help from lower capex, our PT rises to $11), but remain mindful of the possible bigger step-up in opex from even a modest 'recovery' year in 2018. Further, value is constrained by a weaker normalized profile."
Shares of Transocean closed at $9.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!