Translarna Ex-US Sales Predict a Strong US Exondys51 Launch for Sarepta (SRPT) - Baird
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated an Outperform rating and $102 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) saying they are bullish on the Translarna Ex-US launch comparisons.
Skorney commented, "We think it is notable that Translarna put up $22M in ex-U.S. sales in its seventh quarter of launch, particularly when you consider how slow European launches typically go for these types of drugs relative to the U.S. This type of performance certainly increases our conviction that SRPT shares have recently been heading in a wildly wrong direction and expect launch numbers to correct that, driving substantial upside."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $37.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 requires "review of drug and site of care required" at Aetna
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Biogen (BIIB) IP Deal 'Better Than Expected - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!