Translarna Ex-US Sales Predict a Strong US Exondys51 Launch for Sarepta (SRPT) - Baird
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated an Outperform rating and $102 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) saying they are bullish on the Translarna Ex-US launch comparisons.
Skorney commented, "We think it is notable that Translarna put up $22M in ex-U.S. sales in its seventh quarter of launch, particularly when you consider how slow European launches typically go for these types of drugs relative to the U.S. This type of performance certainly increases our conviction that SRPT shares have recently been heading in a wildly wrong direction and expect launch numbers to correct that, driving substantial upside."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $37.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Scleroderma Day Offers Compelling Data - Maxim Group
- Deckers' (DECK) UGG Brand at Risk of 'Suicide' - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!