Translarna Ex-US Sales Predict a Strong US Exondys51 Launch for Sarepta (SRPT) - Baird
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated an Outperform rating and $102 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) saying they are bullish on the Translarna Ex-US launch comparisons.
Skorney commented, "We think it is notable that Translarna put up $22M in ex-U.S. sales in its seventh quarter of launch, particularly when you consider how slow European launches typically go for these types of drugs relative to the U.S. This type of performance certainly increases our conviction that SRPT shares have recently been heading in a wildly wrong direction and expect launch numbers to correct that, driving substantial upside."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $37.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!