Translarna Ex-US Sales Predict a Strong US Exondys51 Launch for Sarepta (SRPT) - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated an Outperform rating and $102 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) saying they are bullish on the Translarna Ex-US launch comparisons.
Skorney commented, "We think it is notable that Translarna put up $22M in ex-U.S. sales in its seventh quarter of launch, particularly when you consider how slow European launches typically go for these types of drugs relative to the U.S. This type of performance certainly increases our conviction that SRPT shares have recently been heading in a wildly wrong direction and expect launch numbers to correct that, driving substantial upside."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $37.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Exondys 51 'Medically Necessary' at Aetna When Certain Criteria are Met
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- BMO Capital Sees Upside in Biogen (BIIB) into Sola/Aducanumab Data at CATD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!