Translarna Ex-US Sales Predict a Strong US Exondys51 Launch for Sarepta (SRPT) - Baird
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney reiterated an Outperform rating and $102 price target on Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) saying they are bullish on the Translarna Ex-US launch comparisons.
Skorney commented, "We think it is notable that Translarna put up $22M in ex-U.S. sales in its seventh quarter of launch, particularly when you consider how slow European launches typically go for these types of drugs relative to the U.S. This type of performance certainly increases our conviction that SRPT shares have recently been heading in a wildly wrong direction and expect launch numbers to correct that, driving substantial upside."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $37.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) SL-401 Data at ASH Shows Consistent Efficacy in BPDCN - Jefferies
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Ra Pharma (RARX) Following ASH Management Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!