Tractor Supply (TSCO): Reiterate Buy Ahead Of Earnings - Guggenheim
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, Steven Forbes, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) along with the price target of $90 ahead of earnings.
The analyst believes that TSCO's recent headwinds pertain more to macro-related issues (than micro), fully expects operating momentum to reaccelerate into 2017, and sees TSCO's 3Q (pre-announced) operating results as a performance trough.
Therefore, he believes, lower expectations (on the back of last month's reset) and a more modest valuation position the shares for outperformance looking ahead to 2017.
The company expects to announce official 3Q earnings on 10/19.
Shares of Tractor Supply Company closed at $67.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!