Tractor Supply (TSCO): Reiterate Buy Ahead Of Earnings - Guggenheim
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Steven Forbes, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO) along with the price target of $90 ahead of earnings.
The analyst believes that TSCO's recent headwinds pertain more to macro-related issues (than micro), fully expects operating momentum to reaccelerate into 2017, and sees TSCO's 3Q (pre-announced) operating results as a performance trough.
Therefore, he believes, lower expectations (on the back of last month's reset) and a more modest valuation position the shares for outperformance looking ahead to 2017.
The company expects to announce official 3Q earnings on 10/19.
Shares of Tractor Supply Company closed at $67.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!