Topeka Capital Upgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Topeka Capital upgraded LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) from Hold to Buy while maintaining their price target of $230, citing an opportunity among the carnage.
Analyst Victor Anthony comments, "We believe investor concerns regarding weaker than expected 2014 EBITDA guidance, weak 3rd party traffic data, slowing enterprise net adds, and slowing job postings growth, are priced in at current levels. The shares now offer a compelling entry point, with approximately 35% upside to our price target. Near-term, we see 1Q14 results topping consensus estimates against conservative revenue and EBITDA guidance, with a likely increase in full year guidance - Beat & Raise. Longer-term we see LinkedIn benefiting financially from investments in R&D, Sales Solutions, Sponsored content, and China. The current broader pullback in Internet stocks has impacted LinkedIn disproportionately, in our view."
Shares of LinkedIn closed at $169.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!