Topeka Capital Upgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Topeka Capital upgraded LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) from Hold to Buy while maintaining their price target of $230, citing an opportunity among the carnage.
Analyst Victor Anthony comments, "We believe investor concerns regarding weaker than expected 2014 EBITDA guidance, weak 3rd party traffic data, slowing enterprise net adds, and slowing job postings growth, are priced in at current levels. The shares now offer a compelling entry point, with approximately 35% upside to our price target. Near-term, we see 1Q14 results topping consensus estimates against conservative revenue and EBITDA guidance, with a likely increase in full year guidance - Beat & Raise. Longer-term we see LinkedIn benefiting financially from investments in R&D, Sales Solutions, Sponsored content, and China. The current broader pullback in Internet stocks has impacted LinkedIn disproportionately, in our view."
Shares of LinkedIn closed at $169.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) - PT to $230
- Needham & Company Downgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Hold
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Product Expansions Key to Topping $1B In Rev - Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!