Topeka Capital Upgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Buy
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Topeka Capital upgraded LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) from Hold to Buy while maintaining their price target of $230, citing an opportunity among the carnage.
Analyst Victor Anthony comments, "We believe investor concerns regarding weaker than expected 2014 EBITDA guidance, weak 3rd party traffic data, slowing enterprise net adds, and slowing job postings growth, are priced in at current levels. The shares now offer a compelling entry point, with approximately 35% upside to our price target. Near-term, we see 1Q14 results topping consensus estimates against conservative revenue and EBITDA guidance, with a likely increase in full year guidance - Beat & Raise. Longer-term we see LinkedIn benefiting financially from investments in R&D, Sales Solutions, Sponsored content, and China. The current broader pullback in Internet stocks has impacted LinkedIn disproportionately, in our view."
Shares of LinkedIn closed at $169.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- Piper Jaffray Assumes Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) at Overweight
- Jefferies Sees Opportunity for Guess? (GES) in Asia; Jefferies Raises Price Target to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!