Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) PT Raised to $45 at Leerink
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwartz reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Tobira Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TBRA) to $45.00 (from $15.00) after late-breaking abstracts for the American Academy for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Meeting.
Schwartz commented, "TBRA is a pioneer in the nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) development space, and we believe that the current stock price somewhat undervalues the acquisition terms based on the most probable outcomes and contingent value rights' (CVR) conditions from Allergan (AGN, OP)."
Shares of Tobira Therapeutics closed at $40.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!