Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) PT Raised to $45 at Leerink
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwartz reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Tobira Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TBRA) to $45.00 (from $15.00) after late-breaking abstracts for the American Academy for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Meeting.
Schwartz commented, "TBRA is a pioneer in the nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) development space, and we believe that the current stock price somewhat undervalues the acquisition terms based on the most probable outcomes and contingent value rights' (CVR) conditions from Allergan (AGN, OP)."
Shares of Tobira Therapeutics closed at $40.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!