Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $97 at FBR Capital
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst Barton Crockett raised his price target on Market Perform-rated Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) to $97.00 (from $81.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by AT&T for $107.50/share.
Crockett commented, "Time Warner shareholders should be happy for this $85 billion offer, but uncertain that it closes, as politically we see it facing daunting hurdles. Still, the potential for this deal to happen, or for another buyer to step up, leads us to take our TWX price target up $16 to $97, 90% of the proposed deal price of $107.50. "
Shares of Time Warner closed at $89.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!