Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $97 at FBR Capital
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst Barton Crockett raised his price target on Market Perform-rated Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) to $97.00 (from $81.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by AT&T for $107.50/share.
Crockett commented, "Time Warner shareholders should be happy for this $85 billion offer, but uncertain that it closes, as politically we see it facing daunting hurdles. Still, the potential for this deal to happen, or for another buyer to step up, leads us to take our TWX price target up $16 to $97, 90% of the proposed deal price of $107.50. "
Shares of Time Warner closed at $89.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
- Harley-Davidson (HOG): Raising Below Market PT - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!