Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $108 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon raised his price target on Market Perform-rated Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) to $108.00 (from $75.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by AT&T for $107.50 per share.
Salmon commented, " We think there are lots of precedents for regulatory approval of this type of vertical integration (Comcast today, Time Warner of yore pre Cable and AOL spinoffs) and we think there is only a 20% chance of a competing bid topping T's bid. As discussed in our Quarterly Preview, M&A chatter has been active and we expect this deal to keep it frothy, especially in SMID cap Media and especially as CBS and VIAB already appear headed back to the altar."
Shares of Time Warner closed at $89.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!