Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $108 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Salmon raised his price target on Market Perform-rated Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) to $108.00 (from $75.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by AT&T for $107.50 per share.
Salmon commented, " We think there are lots of precedents for regulatory approval of this type of vertical integration (Comcast today, Time Warner of yore pre Cable and AOL spinoffs) and we think there is only a 20% chance of a competing bid topping T's bid. As discussed in our Quarterly Preview, M&A chatter has been active and we expect this deal to keep it frothy, especially in SMID cap Media and especially as CBS and VIAB already appear headed back to the altar."
Shares of Time Warner closed at $89.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!