Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $105 at Wedbush
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst James Dix raised his price target on Neutral-rated Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) to $105.00 (from $90.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by AT&T.
Dix commented, "AT&T’s $107.50 per share, 50-50 cash-stock (less if T<$37.411, more if >$41.349), is almost 20% above our prior PT, a control premium too good for TWX to pass up. Questions about AT&T’s strategy—now of vertical integration (er, building a better bundle), apparently—, escalating regulatory hurdles for those deciding they want to be Comcast when they grow up, and dynastic control of the other large-cap media companies we cover lead us to see this as a one-time TWX bonanza, not the beginning of a big media gold rush. Candidate Donald Trump has tweeted his opposition to the deal. Trivia—TWX pre-announced 3Q EPS beat."
Shares of Time Warner closed at $89.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!