Tilly's (TLYS) PT, Est. Raised at Piper Jaffray Following Q2 Beat
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Neely Tamminga reiterated an Overweight rating while raising estimates and its price target on Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) to $12.00 (from $10.00) following results.
commented, "We are adjusting our estimates on TLYS following the company's FQ2 earnings release in which EPS of $0.05 came in ahead of consensus of ($0.03) and guidance of ($0.06) to $0.00. On the conference call held to discuss results with the investment community, management noted that all categories comped positive with the exception of women's. Looking ahead to the back half, we are encouraged by further improvements to their ecommerce functionality (buy online, pick up in store, ship to store) expected to roll out in the third quarter in the belief that this is likely to aid the channel and ultimately drive already positive conversion rates higher under the leadership of new Chief Digital Officer Mr. John Kubo."
The firm raised FY 2017 EPS from $0.15 to $0.28 and FY 2018 EPS from $0.19 to $0.32.
Shares of Tilly's closed at $7.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Neely Tamminga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!