Tilly's (TLYS) PT, Est. Raised at Piper Jaffray Following Q2 Beat
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Neely Tamminga reiterated an Overweight rating while raising estimates and its price target on Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) to $12.00 (from $10.00) following results.
commented, "We are adjusting our estimates on TLYS following the company's FQ2 earnings release in which EPS of $0.05 came in ahead of consensus of ($0.03) and guidance of ($0.06) to $0.00. On the conference call held to discuss results with the investment community, management noted that all categories comped positive with the exception of women's. Looking ahead to the back half, we are encouraged by further improvements to their ecommerce functionality (buy online, pick up in store, ship to store) expected to roll out in the third quarter in the belief that this is likely to aid the channel and ultimately drive already positive conversion rates higher under the leadership of new Chief Digital Officer Mr. John Kubo."
The firm raised FY 2017 EPS from $0.15 to $0.28 and FY 2018 EPS from $0.19 to $0.32.
Shares of Tilly's closed at $7.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Neely Tamminga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!