Tiffany & Co. (TIF): Raising PT to $100 - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) and raised his price target to $100 from $85 citing ongoing fashion jewelry improvement which should drive margin/EPS upside.
The analyst stated "TIF has strong positioning in a growing market. Catalysts incl. (a) fashion jewelry improvement, (b) tourism headwinds abating, (c) flow-through of low input costs, (d) growing brand loyalty, and (e) upward adjustment of mult. toward peers".
Shares of Tiffany & Co. closed at $80.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!