These China Solar Companies May Experienced Outsized Shipment Growth (TSL) (JKS)
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
China solar companies Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) and JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) will increase business in their home country this year, according to one analyst. In a phone interview with Bloomberg, Beijing-based analyst Lian Rui said the two companies are likely to grab market share and experience shipment growth that exceeds overall worldwide demand. This analyst was confirmed by Terry Wang, Trina's chief financial officer. He expects growth of at least 30 percent above last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Web.com Group (WWWW) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Strayer Education (STRA) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Gildan Activewear (GIL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!