These China Solar Companies May Experienced Outsized Shipment Growth (TSL) (JKS)
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- Fed Committed to Accommodative Policy - Yellen
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/16: (ZLCS) (AKBA) (IMGN) Higher; (XGTI) (AEM) (ZN) Lower
- CBS Obtains Favorable REIT Ruling From The IRS (CBS) (CBSO)
China solar companies Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) and JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) will increase business in their home country this year, according to one analyst. In a phone interview with Bloomberg, Beijing-based analyst Lian Rui said the two companies are likely to grab market share and experience shipment growth that exceeds overall worldwide demand. This analyst was confirmed by Terry Wang, Trina's chief financial officer. He expects growth of at least 30 percent above last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Follows Suit in Q1 as Europe Lowers Floor Price; Roth Maintains at 'Buy'
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Immunogen Inc. (IMGN) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Genuine Parts (GPC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!