These China Solar Companies May Experienced Outsized Shipment Growth (TSL) (JKS)
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
China solar companies Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) and JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) will increase business in their home country this year, according to one analyst. In a phone interview with Bloomberg, Beijing-based analyst Lian Rui said the two companies are likely to grab market share and experience shipment growth that exceeds overall worldwide demand. This analyst was confirmed by Terry Wang, Trina's chief financial officer. He expects growth of at least 30 percent above last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Informatica (INFA) to Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!