These China Solar Companies May Experienced Outsized Shipment Growth (TSL) (JKS)
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/16: (SINO) (NWBO) (RWLK) Higher; (SIGA) (COOL) (PIP) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
China solar companies Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) and JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) will increase business in their home country this year, according to one analyst. In a phone interview with Bloomberg, Beijing-based analyst Lian Rui said the two companies are likely to grab market share and experience shipment growth that exceeds overall worldwide demand. This analyst was confirmed by Terry Wang, Trina's chief financial officer. He expects growth of at least 30 percent above last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Outperform
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) and Arch Coal (ACI) to Reduce
- Compass Point Starts Starwood Waypoint (SWAY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!