These China Solar Companies May Experienced Outsized Shipment Growth (TSL) (JKS)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/20: (NETE) (MAGS) (EDAP) Higher; (LXRX) (DWCH) (JMEI) Lower
- Intel (INTC) Boosts Dividend 6.7% to 96c/Share; Updates on FY15 Business Outlook
- Don't Bet Against the Swiss National Bank, Says Natixis (GLD)
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
China solar companies Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) and JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) will increase business in their home country this year, according to one analyst. In a phone interview with Bloomberg, Beijing-based analyst Lian Rui said the two companies are likely to grab market share and experience shipment growth that exceeds overall worldwide demand. This analyst was confirmed by Terry Wang, Trina's chief financial officer. He expects growth of at least 30 percent above last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Updates Model on Trina Solar (TSL) Following Oct. Capital Raise; Affirms 'Buy' Rating
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) PT, Estimates Raised at Piper Jaffray
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!