These China Solar Companies May Experienced Outsized Shipment Growth (TSL) (JKS)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
China solar companies Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) and JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) will increase business in their home country this year, according to one analyst. In a phone interview with Bloomberg, Beijing-based analyst Lian Rui said the two companies are likely to grab market share and experience shipment growth that exceeds overall worldwide demand. This analyst was confirmed by Terry Wang, Trina's chief financial officer. He expects growth of at least 30 percent above last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tree Island Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Conference Call Notification
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) PT, Estimates Lifted at BMO Capital Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!