Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO): Sector Reads Convey Confidence in End-Market Growth - Leerink
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Puneet Souda, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) after two recent events gave the analyst confidence in TMO's ability to drive ~5% organic sales and double digit EPS growth:
1)Agilent's fourth quarter report delivered 16% biopharma growth, suggesting that as of October 31st (A's off-cycle 4Q16 close), biopharma end-market growth in the sector remains not only healthy but also accelerated at a time when the Street was getting cautious on it
2) meeting with TMO's Senior Director of Investor Relations, Rafael Tajeda, to discuss the overall business which gave the analyst confidence in TMO's ability to deliver, despite any uncertainty caused by the U.S. election and the pending NIH funding appropriations
No change to the price target of $175.
Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific closed at $148.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!