The Priceline Group (PCLN) PT Raised to $1800 at Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Fitzgerald reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to $1,800.00 (from $1,700.00).
Fitzgerald commented, "PCLN reported another solid qtr with strong growth across all key geographies. Agoda rev accelerated while Kayak expanded in APAC and LatAm. Guidance, usually conservative, came in mixed on continuing momentum from Q3 and further headwind in ad ROIs. We reiterate our Buy and raise PT to $1,800."
The firm adjusted FY 2016 EPS from $71.22 to $64.45 and FY 2017 EPS from $86.14 to $78.59.
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1480.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!