The Priceline Group (PCLN) PT Raised to $1800 at Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Fitzgerald reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to $1,800.00 (from $1,700.00).
Fitzgerald commented, "PCLN reported another solid qtr with strong growth across all key geographies. Agoda rev accelerated while Kayak expanded in APAC and LatAm. Guidance, usually conservative, came in mixed on continuing momentum from Q3 and further headwind in ad ROIs. We reiterate our Buy and raise PT to $1,800."
The firm adjusted FY 2016 EPS from $71.22 to $64.45 and FY 2017 EPS from $86.14 to $78.59.
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1480.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!