The Priceline Group (PCLN) PT Raised to $1760 at Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jed Kelly reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to $1,760.00 (from $1,640.00) following results and solid guidance.
Kelly commented, "We are raising our PCLN price target to $1,760 from $1,640 on rolling forward to 2018 EPS, and maintaining our Outperform rating after the company reported strong 3Q results, with non-GAAP EPS 5%/4% above Opco/Street estimates. Furthermore, the high-end 4Q roomnights/bookings guidance, +25% y/y/+21% y/y (ex-FX), 5%/3% above Street, despite increasing competition, indicating to us that PCLN's best-of-breed execution is gaining share in US, while maintaining its European/APAC strongholds. Advertising de-levered 195bps on a more competitive performance marketing environment; however, continued market-share gains should alleviate investor concerns. We believe continuing momentum in core-OTA will make it easier to restructure OpenTable under the PCLN umbrella. Our price target assumes 21x our '18E non-GAAP EPS estimate, a 13% premium to S&P 500 on '16E earnings."
The firm adjusted FY 2016 EPS from $69.08 to $64.15 and FY 2017 EPS from $80.14 to $73.41.
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1480.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!