The Priceline Group (PCLN) PT Lifted to $1850 at RBC Following 'Beat and Raise' Q3
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to $1,850.00 (from $1,750.00) following Beat & Raise Q3 results.
What investors need to know, according to Mahaney:
1) Organic Growth Trends Robust (in context) – 26% Y/Y Bookings (ex-FX), 29% Y/Y Hotel Room Night, and 23% Y/Y Gross Profit (ex-FX) – the context is that comps were easier this quarter and there weren’t dramatically negative Macro events…and nobody bothered with the Olympics?...
2) Less Worse Margin Trends – 51.5% EBITDA Margin was down only 70 bps Y/Y, with Performance Advertising not showing as much deleverage as feared.
3) Sizeable Share Repos & FCF Generation – Repo’d $199MM in Q3 and generated $1.5B in FCF.
4) Materially Outpaced EXPE In Room Night Growth – Outgrew EXPE 29% vs. 11%.
5) Took $941MM Non-Cash Charge Re: OpenTable – Scaling back International plans…a negative, tho not a major development; &
6) CEO Search Still Going On…
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1480.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!