The Priceline Group (PCLN) PT Lifted to $1850 at RBC Following 'Beat and Raise' Q3
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN) to $1,850.00 (from $1,750.00) following Beat & Raise Q3 results.
What investors need to know, according to Mahaney:
1) Organic Growth Trends Robust (in context) – 26% Y/Y Bookings (ex-FX), 29% Y/Y Hotel Room Night, and 23% Y/Y Gross Profit (ex-FX) – the context is that comps were easier this quarter and there weren’t dramatically negative Macro events…and nobody bothered with the Olympics?...
2) Less Worse Margin Trends – 51.5% EBITDA Margin was down only 70 bps Y/Y, with Performance Advertising not showing as much deleverage as feared.
3) Sizeable Share Repos & FCF Generation – Repo’d $199MM in Q3 and generated $1.5B in FCF.
4) Materially Outpaced EXPE In Room Night Growth – Outgrew EXPE 29% vs. 11%.
5) Took $941MM Non-Cash Charge Re: OpenTable – Scaling back International plans…a negative, tho not a major development; &
6) CEO Search Still Going On…
Shares of The Priceline Group closed at $1480.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!