The New York Times Co. (NYT): Cutting 3Q Estimates - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of New York Times (NYSE: NYT) after he cut 3Q print ad growth ests to -17% from -14% as his proprietary NYT Ad Lineage tracker indicated that the Q/Sept. finished on a weak note. The analyst expects 3Q advertising to come in below guidance, with risk to 4Q given the current assumption that print advertising will improve to -8%.
No change to the price target of $13.00.
Shares of New York Times closed at $12.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- TransDigm Group (TDG): The Shorts Have It Wrong - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!