The New York Times Co. (NYT): Cutting 3Q Estimates - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of New York Times (NYSE: NYT) after he cut 3Q print ad growth ests to -17% from -14% as his proprietary NYT Ad Lineage tracker indicated that the Q/Sept. finished on a weak note. The analyst expects 3Q advertising to come in below guidance, with risk to 4Q given the current assumption that print advertising will improve to -8%.
No change to the price target of $13.00.
Shares of New York Times closed at $12.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!