Teva Pharma (TEVA): Upcoming Catalysts
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) and highlighted some upcoming catalysts.
After closing the AGN generics deal earlier this month, TEVA plans to provide investors with an overview of its generics business in September. The analyst expects TEVA to give more details on the generics pipeline, integration, and synergy capture. She believes this could give the Street more confidence in TEVA's generics platform and its ability to mitigate risk from Copaxone. She does not expect generic competition until 2018+. Later this month, TEVA will receive two decisions on the IPR challenge for Copaxone 40mg, about whether three patents have been invalidated and if a fourth will be considered for IPR. However, the decision on the first three patents can be appealed, and even if IPR is instituted on the fourth, a decision may not come until 2018. There is also a parallel PIV process involving 5 companies in motion, and the trial starts 9/26. She expects a decision by 1Q17 when the 30-month stays expire, but if the decision is unfavorable, TEVA can appeal, which could take until 2018. A generic could still launch at-risk upon approval, but FDA has not approved any generics yet
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $53.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!