Teva Pharma (TEVA): Cutting PT "Well Below" Consensus - RBC
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) but cut his price target to $58 from $71. TEVA will provide 3Q results and a guidance update on Tuesday and the analyst is lowering forecasts well below consensus ahead of another potential reset.
The stock is down 25% since 7/13 (post-AGN) guidance and notably down 20% since 9/9 "generics day" update suggesting that another cut is anticipated.
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $40.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!