Teva Pharma (TEVA): Cutting PT "Well Below" Consensus - RBC
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) but cut his price target to $58 from $71. TEVA will provide 3Q results and a guidance update on Tuesday and the analyst is lowering forecasts well below consensus ahead of another potential reset.
The stock is down 25% since 7/13 (post-AGN) guidance and notably down 20% since 9/9 "generics day" update suggesting that another cut is anticipated.
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $40.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!