Teva Pharma (TEVA): Concerns on Generics Overdone - Guggenheim
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Louise Chen reiterated a Buy rating and $80 price target on Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) following results. The analyst said concerns that generic sales are disappearing are overdone.
Chen commented, "TEVA reported a 3Q16 beat, underscoring our belief that its execution is still underappreciated. We expect upwards consensus earnings revisions and multiple expansion in '16E+ to drive TEVA shares higher. This could come from: 1) Generic sales and cost synergies not included in TEVA's guidance; 2) Pipeline advancements; and 3) Execution of TEVA's objective to bolster existing franchises through tuck-in deals. This said, the Street continues to be concerned about earnings visibility given headwinds facing TEVA, including: 1) Generic drug pricing pressure; 2) Quality of TEVA's deals; 3) Government investigations; and 4) Lack of organic growth."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $41.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Louise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!