Tesla (TSLA) Could Unveil Model 3 Variation at October Event - Global Equities
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Global Equities is out with commentary on Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) amid the company's plans for a product unveiling on October 17th and collaborative product announcement on the 28th.
Analyst Trip Chowdhry offered the following insight on Monday:
- Tesla would be having an All-Solar roof for its premium cars (Model S and Model X), but that is expected in 2018; so we can rule this out...October 17'2016 is too early for this
- It is very likely that TSLA will unveil the Cross-over version of Model 3 ([greater than] 50% probability).
- It is widely believed that there are two variations of Model 3; one got unveiled on March 31' 2016 and the other version will very likely happen on October 17'2016
- In the follow-up Tweet - Elon said "Does not expect to raise additional money, either in 4QFY2016 or 1QFY2017
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Wells Fargo Raises Valuation Range, Not Rating on Time Warner (TWX) Following Latest AT&T Speculation
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!