Tesla (TSLA) Could Unveil Model 3 Variation at October Event - Global Equities
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Equities is out with commentary on Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) amid the company's plans for a product unveiling on October 17th and collaborative product announcement on the 28th.
Analyst Trip Chowdhry offered the following insight on Monday:
- Tesla would be having an All-Solar roof for its premium cars (Model S and Model X), but that is expected in 2018; so we can rule this out...October 17'2016 is too early for this
- It is very likely that TSLA will unveil the Cross-over version of Model 3 ([greater than] 50% probability).
- It is widely believed that there are two variations of Model 3; one got unveiled on March 31' 2016 and the other version will very likely happen on October 17'2016
- In the follow-up Tweet - Elon said "Does not expect to raise additional money, either in 4QFY2016 or 1QFY2017
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- InnoDesignTech Expo Unveils Latest Trends in Urban Living
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!