Tesla (TSLA) Autonomous Update Positive for NVIDIA (NVDA) Ecosystem - Mizuho
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Buy rating and $66 price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) after Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) announced a move to L4/L5 using NVIDIA over Mobileye (NASDAQ: MBLY).
Rakesh commented, "Tesla's Elon Musk announcing a future roadmap, noting Tesla car's going forward will use NVDA's Titan GPU away from the MBLY . Assuming all the ~90K cars/year that Tesla builds, it is ~$25M revenue incrementally for NVDA if Tesla outfits all cars. This underlines positive trend for NVDA's GPU implementation. As we have noted the need for fusion solutions drives competition to camera systems with NXPI's Bluebox, Intel's Xeon, XLNX Renesas R-Car among others, but also now raises the bar for other Auto OEMs to accelerate a roadmap to Level 4/5."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $66.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Appoints Tim Teter EVP/General Counsel
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!