Tesla (TSLA): Solid Quarter And Commentary, Raising Ests - Baird
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after Q3 results beat expectations across the board with strong gross margin, demonstrating improved operational efficiency.
Management confirmed that the battery factory (cell production in Q4) and Model 3 (volume production 2H:17) are on time. Additionally, Musk indicated a capital raise may not be necessary for the ramp of the Model 3 (although an opportunistic raise could occur).
No change to the price target of $338.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $202.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!