Tesla (TSLA): Solid Quarter And Commentary, Raising Ests - Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after Q3 results beat expectations across the board with strong gross margin, demonstrating improved operational efficiency.
Management confirmed that the battery factory (cell production in Q4) and Model 3 (volume production 2H:17) are on time. Additionally, Musk indicated a capital raise may not be necessary for the ramp of the Model 3 (although an opportunistic raise could occur).
No change to the price target of $338.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $202.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!