Tesla (TSLA): Reiterating Buy Rating On Version 8 Of Autopilot Software - Baird
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company announced Version 8.0 of its autopilot software, which more heavily incorporates radar technology.
Although other manufacturers are introducing autopilot systems based on a suite of technologies (cameras, lidar, radar, etc.), the analyst believes TSLA’s radar-based system should provide improved functionality and increased safety since TSLA has solved the main challenges with radar, including object identification.
No change to the price target of $338.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $194.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Reiterates Bullish View on Tesla (TSLA) Following Autonomous Hardware Update
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!