Tesla (TSLA): Reiterating Buy Rating On Version 8 Of Autopilot Software - Baird
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company announced Version 8.0 of its autopilot software, which more heavily incorporates radar technology.
Although other manufacturers are introducing autopilot systems based on a suite of technologies (cameras, lidar, radar, etc.), the analyst believes TSLA’s radar-based system should provide improved functionality and increased safety since TSLA has solved the main challenges with radar, including object identification.
No change to the price target of $338.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $194.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): Solid Quarter And Commentary, Raising Ests - Baird
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!