Tesla (TSLA): Reiterating Buy Rating On Version 8 Of Autopilot Software - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company announced Version 8.0 of its autopilot software, which more heavily incorporates radar technology.
Although other manufacturers are introducing autopilot systems based on a suite of technologies (cameras, lidar, radar, etc.), the analyst believes TSLA’s radar-based system should provide improved functionality and increased safety since TSLA has solved the main challenges with radar, including object identification.
No change to the price target of $338.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $194.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!