Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $139 at Wedbush
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $139.00 (from $107.00) as the NOVA trial data supports possible approval in all platinum-sensitive patients.
Nierengarten commented, "We see the clinical benefit of niraparib in HRD-negative patients as likely leading to approval in the entire platinum-sensitive ovarian market. Furthermore, we see the lack of requirement for a companion diagnostic for niraparib in these patients as a potential advantage over competing PARP inhibitors."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Lam Research (LRCX): Great Quarter As Expected - Needham
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!