Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $139 at Wedbush
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $139.00 (from $107.00) as the NOVA trial data supports possible approval in all platinum-sensitive patients.
Nierengarten commented, "We see the clinical benefit of niraparib in HRD-negative patients as likely leading to approval in the entire platinum-sensitive ovarian market. Furthermore, we see the lack of requirement for a companion diagnostic for niraparib in these patients as a potential advantage over competing PARP inhibitors."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!