Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $128 at RBC Capital
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Adnan Butt reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $128.00 (from $122.00) following NOVA Phase 3 trial details.
Butt commented, "Details show biomarker/HRD-positive benefit is not driven by somatic BRCA patients alone, biomarker/HRD-negative population shows a stat sig benefit, which allows TSRO to file broadly for platinum sensitive ovarian cancer patients, the broadest addressable market and an upside scenario, and safety/tolerability differences could point to further PARP inhibitor separation. Niraparib is the PARP inhibitor to beat and there is no legitimate competitive threat near-term. PT to $128 from $122."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!