Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $128 at RBC Capital
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Adnan Butt reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $128.00 (from $122.00) following NOVA Phase 3 trial details.
Butt commented, "Details show biomarker/HRD-positive benefit is not driven by somatic BRCA patients alone, biomarker/HRD-negative population shows a stat sig benefit, which allows TSRO to file broadly for platinum sensitive ovarian cancer patients, the broadest addressable market and an upside scenario, and safety/tolerability differences could point to further PARP inhibitor separation. Niraparib is the PARP inhibitor to beat and there is no legitimate competitive threat near-term. PT to $128 from $122."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!