Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $120 at Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Michael Ulz reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $120.00 (from $105.00) with full niraparib data better than expected.
Ulz commented, "Over the weekend, detailed data from the Phase 3 NOVA study of niraparib in 2L+ maintenance of ovarian cancer were presented at the ESMO meeting and published in the NEJM. Overall, the updated data further strengthens niraparib's market-leading position, supporting broad use across all platinum-sensitive patients with a manageable safety profile. Filing remains on track to complete in 4Q16, and we continue to anticipate approval in 1H17. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our price target to $120."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!