Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $120 at Baird
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Michael Ulz reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $120.00 (from $105.00) with full niraparib data better than expected.
Ulz commented, "Over the weekend, detailed data from the Phase 3 NOVA study of niraparib in 2L+ maintenance of ovarian cancer were presented at the ESMO meeting and published in the NEJM. Overall, the updated data further strengthens niraparib's market-leading position, supporting broad use across all platinum-sensitive patients with a manageable safety profile. Filing remains on track to complete in 4Q16, and we continue to anticipate approval in 1H17. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our price target to $120."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- eBay (EBAY) Turnaround on Track, Buy the Dip - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!