TerraForm Power (TERP): Cutting PT On Uncertain Growth Prospects - Baird
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of TerraForm Power (NASDAQ: TERP) and cut his price target to $13 from $20. TERP indicated it is seeking strategic alternatives, including a potential sale of the business, which seems prudent given TERP’s lack of a sponsor.
TERP also recently reported preliminary Q2 results, where stronger solar pricing was partially offset by lower-than-expected wind production. The analyst cut his price target due to ongoing uncertainty about TERP’s strategy and growth prospects. We'll look for updated financial information or a clear path to growth before becoming more constructive.
Shares of TerraForm Power closed at $14.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Enters Exclusivity Agreement with Brookfield Asset Management Regarding Possible Deal
- Citi Upgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Buy, Sees Plenty Of Room For Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!