TerraForm Power (TERP): Cutting PT On Uncertain Growth Prospects - Baird
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Ben Kallo, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of TerraForm Power (NASDAQ: TERP) and cut his price target to $13 from $20. TERP indicated it is seeking strategic alternatives, including a potential sale of the business, which seems prudent given TERP’s lack of a sponsor.
TERP also recently reported preliminary Q2 results, where stronger solar pricing was partially offset by lower-than-expected wind production. The analyst cut his price target due to ongoing uncertainty about TERP’s strategy and growth prospects. We'll look for updated financial information or a clear path to growth before becoming more constructive.
Shares of TerraForm Power closed at $14.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!