TeleNav (TNAV) Has Significant Upside Opportunity - FBR
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR analyst Christopher Van Horn is highlighted small cap auto-parts supplier TeleNav (NASDAQ: TNAV), saying it sees significant upside opportunity.
Van Horn commented, " We believe that investors in search of overlooked and under-followed stocks in the auto supplier space should consider Telenav (TNAV – Outperform). Our model gives the company minimal exposure to underlying production because its revenue ramp is largely based on incremental new business rolling on. We expect sales to increase at a 19% CAGR from FY16A (ended June 30, 2016) through FY19E. The company trades at just 0.4x FY18E sales, an attractive discount to peers."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!