TeleNav (TNAV) Has Significant Upside Opportunity - FBR
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR analyst Christopher Van Horn is highlighted small cap auto-parts supplier TeleNav (NASDAQ: TNAV), saying it sees significant upside opportunity.
Van Horn commented, " We believe that investors in search of overlooked and under-followed stocks in the auto supplier space should consider Telenav (TNAV – Outperform). Our model gives the company minimal exposure to underlying production because its revenue ramp is largely based on incremental new business rolling on. We expect sales to increase at a 19% CAGR from FY16A (ended June 30, 2016) through FY19E. The company trades at just 0.4x FY18E sales, an attractive discount to peers."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Williams Partners LP (WPZ) PT Raised to $40 at Goldman Sachs
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!