Teens Still Positive on Fitbit (FIT), Waning on GoPro (GPRO) - Piper Jaffray Suvey
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analyst Erinn Murphy commented, "Our data was positive for FIT. 21% of UI teens plan to purchase a fitness tracker in the next six months (vs. 18% of UI teens last Fall). Fitbit is the No. 1 preferred brand within the wearables category capturing 71% of teen preferences—up from 53% last year. Fitbit is also the No. 1 fitness app cited by teens at 22% share. This is a solid move up from No. 3 at 12% share last Fall. On the other hand, while GoPro household ownership was up at 25% vs. 20% last year, fewer teens are citing GoPro on their holiday wish lists. In fact, 0.6% teens (unaided) indicated they want a GoPro--this is down from 1% a year ago."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!