Teens Still Positive on Fitbit (FIT), Waning on GoPro (GPRO) - Piper Jaffray Suvey
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Analyst Erinn Murphy commented, "Our data was positive for FIT. 21% of UI teens plan to purchase a fitness tracker in the next six months (vs. 18% of UI teens last Fall). Fitbit is the No. 1 preferred brand within the wearables category capturing 71% of teen preferences—up from 53% last year. Fitbit is also the No. 1 fitness app cited by teens at 22% share. This is a solid move up from No. 3 at 12% share last Fall. On the other hand, while GoPro household ownership was up at 25% vs. 20% last year, fewer teens are citing GoPro on their holiday wish lists. In fact, 0.6% teens (unaided) indicated they want a GoPro--this is down from 1% a year ago."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour's (UA) 'Overweight' Maintained at Piper Jaffray Despite Long-Term Guidance
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!