Team Health (TMH) Worth $45-$58 in 'Take Private' Deal - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut weighed in on Team Health (NYSE: TMH) following reports Tuesday the company is in discussions with private equity sponsors to potentially take the company private. Tanquilut said the reports make sense.
"Given TMH's position as the #2 ER and #1 hospitalist operator in the US, we see strategic value in the asset, especially as sector consolidation accelerates further and scale gains more importance," he commented. "Given recent PE deals in the space, we believe TMH can go private for $45-$58/share."
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $47.00
Shares of Team Health closed at $38.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!