Team Health (TMH) Worth $45-$58 in 'Take Private' Deal - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut weighed in on Team Health (NYSE: TMH) following reports Tuesday the company is in discussions with private equity sponsors to potentially take the company private. Tanquilut said the reports make sense.
"Given TMH's position as the #2 ER and #1 hospitalist operator in the US, we see strategic value in the asset, especially as sector consolidation accelerates further and scale gains more importance," he commented. "Given recent PE deals in the space, we believe TMH can go private for $45-$58/share."
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $47.00
Shares of Team Health closed at $38.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Blackstone (BX) in Lead to Acquire Team Health Holdings (TMH) - Reuters
- Tableau Software (DATA) Worked on Potential Sale, Efforts Stalled - DJ
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!