Target (TGT) PT Raised to $85 at Buckingham Post Q3
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst John Zolidis reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Target (NYSE: TGT) to $85.00 (from $79.00) following strong Q3 results.
Zolidis commented, "TGT is reporting improving sales trends and EPS growth despite headwinds including e-commerce encroachment, a highly promotional environment, choppy consumer spending and unfavorable weather. We believe this reflects better execution, the introduction of new product (Cat & Jack, Pillowfort) in key categories, and the attractiveness of Target’s assortment (wants and needs together). The company is also winning on-line with 26% E-commerce growth in the quarter. Meanwhile, from a valuation standpoint, we believe the shares are attractive given TGT’s unrecognized real estate ownership (could = equity value), FCF per share > EPS, 3.1% dividend yield, and rising ROIC and ROE. We advise clients to remain long/buy Target shares."
Shares of Target closed at $71.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!