Take-Two's (TTWO) 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Should be Another Blockbuster - Mizuho
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi reiterated a Buy rating and $48 price target on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) announced Rockstar's highly anticipated Read Dead Redemption 2 is scheduled to launch in Fall 2017 on the PS4 and Xbox One (a PC release was not mentioned).
"Taking a page out of the GTA V playbook, we expect RDR 2 will have a massive single-player action campaign, as well as an online multi-player experience similar to Grand Theft Auto Online," Doshi said.
Red Dead Redemption, came out in May 2010 and was one of the best games released on the last generation of consoles – earning a 95 Metacritic score and selling in more than 14m units life-to-date. They believe the sequel could sell that many units in FY18 alone.
An initial trailer for the game will be available at 11am ET, Thursday 20th at www.rockstargames.com
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $44.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!