Take-Two's (TTWO) 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Should be Another Blockbuster - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi reiterated a Buy rating and $48 price target on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) announced Rockstar's highly anticipated Read Dead Redemption 2 is scheduled to launch in Fall 2017 on the PS4 and Xbox One (a PC release was not mentioned).
"Taking a page out of the GTA V playbook, we expect RDR 2 will have a massive single-player action campaign, as well as an online multi-player experience similar to Grand Theft Auto Online," Doshi said.
Red Dead Redemption, came out in May 2010 and was one of the best games released on the last generation of consoles – earning a 95 Metacritic score and selling in more than 14m units life-to-date. They believe the sequel could sell that many units in FY18 alone.
An initial trailer for the game will be available at 11am ET, Thursday 20th at www.rockstargames.com
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $44.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!