Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): Looking Forward To Rockstar's Next Project - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Fitzgerald, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) after the company posted solid results that were higher than the low expectations. New-IP Battleborn struggled to find an audience and for the second straight quarter, management notes Rockstar will announce its new project "soon." The analyst thinks this will be a positive catalyst especially if they announce Red Dead 2. In sports, the analyst is optimistic around NBA 2K'17; the franchise is seeing solid growth on the top and bottom lines.
No change to the price target of $45.00
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $41.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!