Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): Looking Forward To Rockstar's Next Project - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Fitzgerald, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) after the company posted solid results that were higher than the low expectations. New-IP Battleborn struggled to find an audience and for the second straight quarter, management notes Rockstar will announce its new project "soon." The analyst thinks this will be a positive catalyst especially if they announce Red Dead 2. In sports, the analyst is optimistic around NBA 2K'17; the franchise is seeing solid growth on the top and bottom lines.
No change to the price target of $45.00
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $41.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!