Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): Looking Forward To Rockstar's Next Project - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Fitzgerald, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) after the company posted solid results that were higher than the low expectations. New-IP Battleborn struggled to find an audience and for the second straight quarter, management notes Rockstar will announce its new project "soon." The analyst thinks this will be a positive catalyst especially if they announce Red Dead 2. In sports, the analyst is optimistic around NBA 2K'17; the franchise is seeing solid growth on the top and bottom lines.
No change to the price target of $45.00
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $41.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!