Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): Good Quarter, Conservative Guidance - Baird
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) after the company reported non-GAAP revenues/EPS ahead of consensus at $479.4M/$0.45. These results were driven by continued strength in catalog sales of GTA V and the launch of NBA2K16, consistent with his field checks.
Despite a slightly increased outlook for bookings, management reiterated its FY17 guidance, as contributions from new holiday launches may be partially offset by moderating sales of GTA, which could prove overly conservative.
No change to the $43 price target based on 25x blended EPS of $1.70 (in line with larger competitors at 25-30x).
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $44.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Verint Systems (VRNT): Big EPS Miss But Hope For Improvement - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!