Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): Good Quarter, Conservative Guidance - Baird
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) after the company reported non-GAAP revenues/EPS ahead of consensus at $479.4M/$0.45. These results were driven by continued strength in catalog sales of GTA V and the launch of NBA2K16, consistent with his field checks.
Despite a slightly increased outlook for bookings, management reiterated its FY17 guidance, as contributions from new holiday launches may be partially offset by moderating sales of GTA, which could prove overly conservative.
No change to the $43 price target based on 25x blended EPS of $1.70 (in line with larger competitors at 25-30x).
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $44.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!