Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): GTA and NBA2K Drive Upside - Baird
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) and raised his price target to $43.00 (from $37.00).
Take-Two reported solid F1Q17 results, with non-GAAP revenues of $272.6M above the analyst's expectations of $255.6 million, driven by strong continued performance of GTA V (including record bookings for GTA Online) and NBA 2K along with growth in recurrent consumer spending. On the bottom line, EPS of ($0.34) was in line with guidance, although slightly below the analyst's estimate due in part to higher marketing expenses for Battleborn.
Digital revenue increased 12% Y/Y to $172.1M, while recurrent spending grew 18% Y/Y (57% of digital net revenues), driven by continued strength in GTA Online, NBA2K16, and XCOM 2.
Take-Two's increasing mix of recurring revenues helps add visibility to overall financial performance, consistent with broader industry trends. Also, Take-Two's investments in Asia footprint continue to bear fruit, with NBA2K Online reaching over 32M registered users in China.
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $40.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!