Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): GTA and NBA2K Drive Upside - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) and raised his price target to $43.00 (from $37.00).
Take-Two reported solid F1Q17 results, with non-GAAP revenues of $272.6M above the analyst's expectations of $255.6 million, driven by strong continued performance of GTA V (including record bookings for GTA Online) and NBA 2K along with growth in recurrent consumer spending. On the bottom line, EPS of ($0.34) was in line with guidance, although slightly below the analyst's estimate due in part to higher marketing expenses for Battleborn.
Digital revenue increased 12% Y/Y to $172.1M, while recurrent spending grew 18% Y/Y (57% of digital net revenues), driven by continued strength in GTA Online, NBA2K16, and XCOM 2.
Take-Two's increasing mix of recurring revenues helps add visibility to overall financial performance, consistent with broader industry trends. Also, Take-Two's investments in Asia footprint continue to bear fruit, with NBA2K Online reaching over 32M registered users in China.
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $40.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!