Tableau Software (DATA) CEO Transition Strengthens Cloud Vision - Oppenheimer
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ittai Kidron, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the company announced the appointment of Adam Selipsky as CEO.
The analyst stated "We're positive on the announcements with the new CEO coming from best-in-class cloud vendor Amazon. His experience and background could be very helpful in Tableau's cloud/ Online expansion and in addressing competitive cloud concerns. At the same time, they prepare Tableau for a coordinated upcoming sales leadership transition. With Chabot and Stolte remaining actively involved, we expect a smooth transition".
No change to the price target of $62.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!