Tableau Software (DATA) CEO Transition Strengthens Cloud Vision - Oppenheimer
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ittai Kidron, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the company announced the appointment of Adam Selipsky as CEO.
The analyst stated "We're positive on the announcements with the new CEO coming from best-in-class cloud vendor Amazon. His experience and background could be very helpful in Tableau's cloud/ Online expansion and in addressing competitive cloud concerns. At the same time, they prepare Tableau for a coordinated upcoming sales leadership transition. With Chabot and Stolte remaining actively involved, we expect a smooth transition".
No change to the price target of $62.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!