Tableau Software (DATA) CEO Transition Strengthens Cloud Vision - Oppenheimer
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ittai Kidron, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the company announced the appointment of Adam Selipsky as CEO.
The analyst stated "We're positive on the announcements with the new CEO coming from best-in-class cloud vendor Amazon. His experience and background could be very helpful in Tableau's cloud/ Online expansion and in addressing competitive cloud concerns. At the same time, they prepare Tableau for a coordinated upcoming sales leadership transition. With Chabot and Stolte remaining actively involved, we expect a smooth transition".
No change to the price target of $62.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Buy, "Valuation Set-Up Favorable"
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Market Underperform
- Baird Starts Reata Pharmaceuticals (RETA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!