Tableau Software (DATA): Still Trying To Crack The Enterprise - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) but cut his price target to $53 from $65 nothing that the company has not cracked the code for Enterprise Selling.
Perhaps more importantly, a higher ratable bookings mix (without incremental clarity on the long-term fundamentals) materialized in guidance. The analyst is incrementally more cautious about DATA, but is maintaining his rating based on two catalysts:
1) recruitment of a global sales leader
2) a multi-year transition plan which we expect to accompany the 4Q earnings call
Checks and valuation remain generally favorable at 3.6x EV/FY17E revenue even before expected negative price action.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $49.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!