Tableau Software (DATA): Still Trying To Crack The Enterprise - Wedbush
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) but cut his price target to $53 from $65 nothing that the company has not cracked the code for Enterprise Selling.
Perhaps more importantly, a higher ratable bookings mix (without incremental clarity on the long-term fundamentals) materialized in guidance. The analyst is incrementally more cautious about DATA, but is maintaining his rating based on two catalysts:
1) recruitment of a global sales leader
2) a multi-year transition plan which we expect to accompany the 4Q earnings call
Checks and valuation remain generally favorable at 3.6x EV/FY17E revenue even before expected negative price action.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $49.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!