Tableau Software (DATA): Still Trying To Crack The Enterprise - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) but cut his price target to $53 from $65 nothing that the company has not cracked the code for Enterprise Selling.
Perhaps more importantly, a higher ratable bookings mix (without incremental clarity on the long-term fundamentals) materialized in guidance. The analyst is incrementally more cautious about DATA, but is maintaining his rating based on two catalysts:
1) recruitment of a global sales leader
2) a multi-year transition plan which we expect to accompany the 4Q earnings call
Checks and valuation remain generally favorable at 3.6x EV/FY17E revenue even before expected negative price action.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $49.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!