Tableau Software (DATA): Still Trying To Crack The Enterprise - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) but cut his price target to $53 from $65 nothing that the company has not cracked the code for Enterprise Selling.
Perhaps more importantly, a higher ratable bookings mix (without incremental clarity on the long-term fundamentals) materialized in guidance. The analyst is incrementally more cautious about DATA, but is maintaining his rating based on two catalysts:
1) recruitment of a global sales leader
2) a multi-year transition plan which we expect to accompany the 4Q earnings call
Checks and valuation remain generally favorable at 3.6x EV/FY17E revenue even before expected negative price action.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $49.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!