Tableau Software (DATA): Raising PT on CEO Change - Barclays
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barclays analyst, Raimo Lenschow, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) and increased his price target to $71.00 (from $59.00) after the appointment of Adam Selipsky as the new CEO.
The analyst stated "This is a logical step in the Tableau journey to create a multi-billion dollar revenue company in the BI space. We believe this announcement will remove some of the discount that shares have been suffering from after several mixed quarters".
The $71 PT is based on a 5x EV/Sales (prior 4x).
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tableau Software (DATA) December calls active
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!