Tableau Software (DATA): Raising PT on CEO Change - Barclays
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Barclays analyst, Raimo Lenschow, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) and increased his price target to $71.00 (from $59.00) after the appointment of Adam Selipsky as the new CEO.
The analyst stated "This is a logical step in the Tableau journey to create a multi-billion dollar revenue company in the BI space. We believe this announcement will remove some of the discount that shares have been suffering from after several mixed quarters".
The $71 PT is based on a 5x EV/Sales (prior 4x).
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!