Tableau Software (DATA): New CEO Is A Welcome Change - Cowen
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the company announced the appointment of a new CEO, Adam Selipsky, replacing current CEO, Christian Chabot, who will remain Chairman of the Board.
The analyst stated "the appointment of a new CEO is a welcome change for DATA. DATA has been undergoing several structural, competitive and execution related challenges over the past few quarters and this has forced them to transform their business model, including new product and go-to-market directions"
No change to the price target of $53.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!