Tableau Software (DATA): New CEO Is A Welcome Change - Cowen
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the company announced the appointment of a new CEO, Adam Selipsky, replacing current CEO, Christian Chabot, who will remain Chairman of the Board.
The analyst stated "the appointment of a new CEO is a welcome change for DATA. DATA has been undergoing several structural, competitive and execution related challenges over the past few quarters and this has forced them to transform their business model, including new product and go-to-market directions"
No change to the price target of $53.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTR Global Downgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Mixed
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Tableau Software (DATA) Won't Comment on Sale Rumors After Leak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!