Tableau Software (DATA): New CEO Is A Welcome Change - Cowen
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the company announced the appointment of a new CEO, Adam Selipsky, replacing current CEO, Christian Chabot, who will remain Chairman of the Board.
The analyst stated "the appointment of a new CEO is a welcome change for DATA. DATA has been undergoing several structural, competitive and execution related challenges over the past few quarters and this has forced them to transform their business model, including new product and go-to-market directions"
No change to the price target of $53.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!