Tableau Software (DATA): It Was Time for Management to Evolve - Drexel Hamilton
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the appointment of Adam Selipsky as the company's new CEO and President effective September 16.
The analyst stated "Given the disappointing financial performance and slowing revenue growth trajectory over the past year, we believe a change in management was needed. After meaningfully beating analyst estimates since Tableau's IPO through 1Q:15, the upside at the company began to wane in 2Q:15 and the financial performance has continued to worsen ever since".
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesIPO, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!