Tableau Software (DATA): It Was Time for Management to Evolve - Drexel Hamilton
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the appointment of Adam Selipsky as the company's new CEO and President effective September 16.
The analyst stated "Given the disappointing financial performance and slowing revenue growth trajectory over the past year, we believe a change in management was needed. After meaningfully beating analyst estimates since Tableau's IPO through 1Q:15, the upside at the company began to wane in 2Q:15 and the financial performance has continued to worsen ever since".
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OTR Global Downgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Mixed
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesIPO, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!