Tableau Software (DATA): It Was Time for Management to Evolve - Drexel Hamilton
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) after the appointment of Adam Selipsky as the company's new CEO and President effective September 16.
The analyst stated "Given the disappointing financial performance and slowing revenue growth trajectory over the past year, we believe a change in management was needed. After meaningfully beating analyst estimates since Tableau's IPO through 1Q:15, the upside at the company began to wane in 2Q:15 and the financial performance has continued to worsen ever since".
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $54.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesIPO, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!