TRACON Pharmaceutical (TCON): Trial Approval In Both The US and Europe - Stifel
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Thomas Schrader, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tracon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TCON) after the company announced that the U.S. and European regulatory agencies are in agreement with the company’s Phase III trial design of Votrient +/- TRC105 in angiosarcoma patients.
The trial is powered at 80% to detect an improvement in median progression free survival from 4.0 months to 7.3 months. The analyst believes it's likely TRC105 will achieve both FDA and EMA approval if the combination repeats its initial Phase 1b/2 performance during which five angiosarcoma patients showed an mPFS of >12.9 months (two responses are still ongoing). TRACON anticipates initiating the trial by YE16 and the analyst believes the trial could be fully enrolled within two years.
No change to the price target of $14.
Shares of Tracon Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!