TRACON Pharmaceutical (TCON): Trial Approval In Both The US and Europe - Stifel
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Thomas Schrader, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Tracon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TCON) after the company announced that the U.S. and European regulatory agencies are in agreement with the company’s Phase III trial design of Votrient +/- TRC105 in angiosarcoma patients.
The trial is powered at 80% to detect an improvement in median progression free survival from 4.0 months to 7.3 months. The analyst believes it's likely TRC105 will achieve both FDA and EMA approval if the combination repeats its initial Phase 1b/2 performance during which five angiosarcoma patients showed an mPFS of >12.9 months (two responses are still ongoing). TRACON anticipates initiating the trial by YE16 and the analyst believes the trial could be fully enrolled within two years.
No change to the price target of $14.
Shares of Tracon Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!