TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Remains 'Focus Pick' Selection at Roth Capital Amid Amended GENUINE Phase 3
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital affirms TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) with a Buy/Focus Pick rating and $33 price target after the company announced that it has filed with the FDA an amended protocol for the GENUINE Phase 3 trial.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
In our opinion, TGTX shares are being oversold, whereas we see today's announcement as having important clarity. While difficult for us to pinpoint the negative driver for today's stock action, it could be due to the loss of the SPA and a perception of the study being less robust. We do not view it this way as the path for TG-1101 in GENUINE has become more clear. Importantly, there are three important precedents to highlight. Ibrutinib, idelalisib and venetoclax were all approved on ORR endpoints and single arm studies. GENUINE has the advantage of being randomized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Presented Preclinical Data on TGR-1202 at ASH 2016
- High VCN Number at ASH Bodes Well for bluebird bio (BLUE) - Maxim Group
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Ra Pharma (RARX) Following ASH Management Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!