TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Remains 'Focus Pick' Selection at Roth Capital Amid Amended GENUINE Phase 3
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) with a Buy/Focus Pick rating and $33 price target after the company announced that it has filed with the FDA an amended protocol for the GENUINE Phase 3 trial.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
In our opinion, TGTX shares are being oversold, whereas we see today's announcement as having important clarity. While difficult for us to pinpoint the negative driver for today's stock action, it could be due to the loss of the SPA and a perception of the study being less robust. We do not view it this way as the path for TG-1101 in GENUINE has become more clear. Importantly, there are three important precedents to highlight. Ibrutinib, idelalisib and venetoclax were all approved on ORR endpoints and single arm studies. GENUINE has the advantage of being randomized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEterna Zentaris (AEZS) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group; Macrilen Returns to Model
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!