TESARO (TSRO) Lower Following Negative Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) is weak Tuesday following a negative research reports from Favus. The firm sees downside risk and notes Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLVS) data may pressure the stock. Shares of TSRO are down 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gundlach sees Trump views weakening dollar, boosting TIPS demand
- Citi Upgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Buy, "Valuation Set-Up Favorable"
- Barclays Starts Open Text (OTEX) at Overweight, Says "An Important Milestone Achieved"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!